Final Exam Updated Resources and Reminders

This message was sent on Dec. 1 from Steve Cramer, vice provost for instructional continuity and academic affairs, to all faculty and instructors teaching this fall 2020, as well as deans, associate deans and department chairs.

As we near the end of the semester and approach the final exam period, I want to share how grateful I am for your efforts to create an outstanding learning experience for your students in an especially challenging semester. From focus groups, surveys and individual consultations, I know our students are also grateful for your efforts.

As we push to complete the semester, I offer one more plea. While maintaining exam integrity, please be as accommodating to your students as practical. Final exams will be even more stressful for many students this fall. Careful attention when planning and administering remote exams is critical.

I strongly encourage…

Additionally, please remember the usual policies regarding final exams are in effect.

If you have questions or need further assistance, our cross-campus teams are here to help. Please contact us at instructionalcontinuity@provost.wisc.edu, or reach out directly to your school and college support.

Steve Cramer – Vice Provost for Instructional Continuity and Academic Affairs